De’Longhi “DeLonghi” is based in Treviso, Italy, the cradle of good coffee and espressos. It was founded way back in 1902, and they’ve been making a variety of products ever since. Now they are producing pump espresso machines, grinders, accessories, Nespresso systems, espresso filters, among many. Coffee-related products are their “main thing”, although they also manufacture things like multicookers, electric ovens, kettles, toasters, and deep fryers. In other words, they practically have anything that would come in handy in your kitchen.
Finally, DeLonghi products are affordable- although there are some that cost well over $1,000.Today we will present you the
10 Best Rated Delonghi Espresso Machines
3 Best DeLonghi Espresso Machines
1. De’Longhi ECP3120 – Best Delonghi Espresso Machine under $200
For the price (about $100), this is one versatile espresso machine. It will make single and double espressos, latte macchiatos, and cappuccinos. This model DeLonghi coffee maker will brew drinks with nice, foamy topping, and creamy textures. The milk frother is manual so you’ll be able to improve your barista skills each time you brew your morning coffee!
With the Advanced Cappuccino System, there will be no waiting between cups. The bottom tray can easily be adjusted so it can fit taller as well as shorter cups.
The water tank is easy to remove, and, most importantly, it is easy to track the water level so you can refill the tank in a timely manner. All parts are rather easy to clean and dishwasher-safe.
Finally, with an elegant, compact design, this espresso maker will easily fit in even the smallest kitchen. Some people even use it for making Cuban coffee, so this is another perk.
2. DeLonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica – Super-Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine
DeLonghi really did their best with this coffee machine! First of all, DeLonghi Magnifica has a built-in Patented Cappuccino System, that will consistently provide you with the richest, most creamy foam texture on your favorite caffeinated drinks.
Like many other super-automatic espresso machines, Magnifica also has a rotary control panel that’s very intuitive and easy to use. All settings and presets are programmable, so you’ll be able to customize your DeLonghi experience.
Coffee spigots’ height is adjustable- you can make all sorts of drinks, from the shortest ones to the Starbucks biggest coffees like Grande, Venti or Trenta. Espresso, Americano, latte, macchiato – Magnifica will make them all.
The bean container can hold about 8.8 ounces of coffee beans. Magnifica has a built-in grinder that’s easy to clean. Medium roast beans with less visible oil are the best ones for this product.
3. Nespresso Lattissima Pro – Best Delonghi Espresso Machine Overall
Thanks to a special Automatic Cappuccino System, the foam on your drinks will be rich, dense, and long-lasting – it will stay even if you like to slowly sip on your coffee. With 19 bars of pressure, Nespresso by DeLonghi will get the most out of your coffee without wasting even a tiny bit of the scent and aroma.
Thanks to the integrated carafe, you’ll always have some milk available for your favorite latte macchiatos and cappuccinos.
The carafe is removable, so you can put the leftover milk in the fridge after you’re finished with coffee brewing. This product has extremely fast heat up time – your espresso will be delivered in a matter of seconds.
Nespresso by DeLonghi uses special capsules, so there’s no need to grind the beans or anything like that. Making coffee was never this easy or fast! That’s what makes it one of the easiest and best Delonghi Espresso Machine to use
3 Best DeLonghi Espresso Machines Comparison Table
- Best bang for buck DeLonghi option – De’Longhi ECP3120 – Simply put this coffee maker is extremely cheap and will get the job done. What more can you ask for? Yes, there are some complaints, usually about some non-essential, superficial features, but this is to be expected. After all, when you buy a cheap watch, you probably don’t expect it to fly off to the moon. Just be realistic, and you’ll be amazed by De’Longhi ECP3120
- Best DeLonghi Espresso Machine – Without a hint of doubt, the best product on this list is Magnifica. The name says it all, it’s magnificent! It’s not even the most expensive product on this list, which is another reason we’ve chosen it. Magnifica will make all sorts of coffees, and won’t demand much in return. This is a super automatic machine so pretty much everything is automated.
- High-end product – Nespresso Lattisima by De’Longhi – Compactness, quality, versatility, this espresso maker has it all! Yes, it’s a bit more expensive than other DeLonghi products, but for a reason. Finally, $ 600 for a great capsule espresso machine is not that much.
DeLonghi mostly makes affordable espresso machines that will brew rich, strong, and tasty coffee. The Italian company has a knack for coffee and other related products and should please the tastes of most cappuccino, latte macchiato, and other caffeine beverages.
As you’ve seen your choice depends on the myriad of factors that come into play: budget, available space, idiosyncratic requirements, etc. And in the end, it comes on you to choose the best DeLonghi Espresso Machine. Let us know which one did you choose in the comment section down bellow